Mike Frost of PAAS aka Mike Feigenbaum – Could His DNA

be Related to Jack The Ripper

I’m sure all of you have finished high school.  Many have gone on to college. Others have gone into the military. Exposed to many thousands of people in your lifetime, how many of you have run into someone with the last name Feigenbaum?

In all my years only one!  It is Mike Frost’s daughter, Michelle Feigenbaum who let the cat out of the bag and goes by her real last name Feigenbaum.  My hat’s off to her.   Maybe, the youngster in the family is kept in the dark!

Mike Frost, her father uses only the last name Frost. 

Richard Scott, Mike’s brother uses only the last name Scott.

Judy Scott, Richard’s wife uses the last name Scott like Mike’s brother

Toni Amato, Mike’s wife comes up with a different last name.

Bobby Amato, Mike’s son uses the same last name as his mother.

The only person in the family who uses their real last name “Feigenbaum” is Mike’s daughter Michelle. 

Illustrated below is a check made payable to Michelle from a person in the autograph industry.  The check was a loan to help pay her mother and father’s debts.

4450247738?profile=RESIZE_710x

The light item above is an envelope from Michelle Feigenbaum of Pembroke Pines. It included a partial payment for the loan of $1,200 for her mon and dad.  

Other cry’s for loans came from Toni Amato who found sucker’s like Ralph Oko known as The Check Man.  After the loan was made, Ralph spent months trying to get Toni Amato to take his calls.   Her phone screens messages. There is no record he was ever paid back.  The loans asked by Toni Amato and Michelle Feigenbaum were clearly done with out Mike's knowledge.  This was stated up front for they were in fear of Mike's reprisal.

Is it very possible that a long time family secret of using the name “Feigenbaum” has been kept from the youngster in the family?

Why will none of these people use their real last name Feigenbaum? 

As scarce as this last name is, could this be the tie with a possible grandfather they wish to forget and hide from Michelle.

Carl Feigenbaum

Carl Feigenbaum, was executed by electric chair at Sing Sing prison on 1 September 1894, for the murder of Juliana Hoffman, who was his landlord. The murder occurred at 542 East Sixth Street, New York. Mrs Hoffman's son, Michael, was awoken by the sound of screaming, and on venturing to investigate, found Feigenbaum, who had recently taken a room there, attempting to cut his mothers throat. Feigenbaum lunged at the boy, knife in hand, but Michael fled through an open window. Feigenbaum stabbed Mrs Hoffman, before fleeing out of the rear window, throwing the knife away as he fled, he was arrested later that night. Feigenbaum told his lawyer, 'I have for years suffered from a singular disease which induces an all absorbing passion, this passion manifests itself in a desire to kill and mutilate every woman who falls in my way, I am unable to control myself'. Almost the whole case against Feigenbaum rests with the testimony of William S. Lawton. If it hadn’t been for Lawton, nobody would even remember Feigenbaum today.

Lawton wrote of the confession: “When Feigenbaum was in the Tombs awaiting trial I saw him several times. The evidence in his case seemed so clear that  I cast about for a theory of insanity. Certain actions denoted a decided mental weakness somewhere. When I asked him point blank:

“‘Did you kill Mrs. Hoffman?’ he made this reply:

“‘I have for years suffered from a singular disease, which induces an all absorbing passion. This passion manifests itself in a desire to kill and mutilate the woman who falls in my way. At such times I am unable to control myself.’” 

Second, according to Lawton the evidence against his client in the murder of Juliana Hoffman was “so clear” that he was forced to look at an insanity defence in order to try and save his clients life. In this context we see that the “confession” conveniently offers Lawton exactly what he was desperately looking for: evidence of insanity.

Look  at ALL the similarities between Mike Frost / Dr. Michael Frost / Mike Feigenbaum and possible relative Carl Feigenbaum.

Mike Frost has had numerous problems with his landlords.  Evicted from premises, court order. Chapel Trail Associates LLC Plaintiff.  Defendant, Michael G. Frost also known as Michael Feigenbaum.  Distress for rent. Case # CACE08010218

Ocean Walk Mall LLC Plaintiff, defendant  Michael Frost, removal of tenant. Case #COCE98017723

Village Shoppes Assoc. Ltd Plaintiff, defendant Collectibles of the Stars, Mike Frost., removal of tenant +, removal of tenant and damages.

Carl Feigenbaum killed his landlord!   Mike Frost had numerous problems with landlords.

Mike Frost being a fraud.  Calls himself Dr. Frost…more on this later.  Calling card for Dr. Mike Frost which was offered on his from desk at The Show Emporium for a few years.

9473520?profile=RESIZE_584x

When this fraud was exposed to the general public, Frost claimed the Stephen Koschal must have made up the cards.  He went into denial,  basically admitting it was fraudulent.

Just like Carl Feigenbaum who killed his woman landlord, Frost goes after women.

“‘I have for years suffered from a singular disease, which induces an all absorbing passion. This passion manifests itself in a desire to kill and mutilate the woman who falls in my way. At such times I am unable to control myself.’” 

Frost focuses on my partner Pat.  The difference between Pat and his wife Toni Amato  are day’s and night’s apart.

Frost hates Pat Claren. He knows her well.  He has always been very jealous of her knowing her qualifications as compared to his own wife.  Pat is a college graduate, a pioneer in forensic nursing, became the first Nurse Investigator for the County of Essex and the State of Nw Jersey. She worked along with legendary Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Joseph H. Davis and Dr. Bruce Hymer. She befriended the famous Dr. Joshua Perper, pathologist on the Anna Nicole Smith case. Pat was chosen to be Jimmy Carter's nurse during his work in Florida on Habitat for Humanity.  In addition she has written dozens of articles on autograph collecting, co-author of a few educational books on autograph collecting and the proud author of the best selling "In Death We Did Part."  A fabuous book on historical figures, heavily illustrated with dozens of rare autograph exemplars.

It's obvious by Pat being my partner, she falls in Mike's way! Frost is unable to control himself..

Frosts wife  Tony Amato, will not even use his last name. She has a menial job at Cracker Barrel and her name is used as an autograph expert on Frost's PAAS web site. Just a continuation by Frost to deceive, using his wife’s other name makes it to appear to be a male authenticator.

More fraud and deceit by  Frost/Feigenbaum.  Frost stoops this low.   As many times I have been in Frost’s shop there was always another person there.  A person who seemed to hang out in the shop, a very close friend of Mike Frost/Feigenbaum.   INSIDE this shop, which is headquarters for PAAS, quasi Professional Autograph Authentication Services, Frost ran a hot dog and Jewish potato knish stand, trying desperately not to get mustard on his certificates of authentication.

It appears he may be wearing an ankle bracelet!

9473616?profile=RESIZE_710x

Frost told this ole sap that he spends so much time in the store, why doesn’t he purchase the hot dog stand and make some money while he was here.  The deal was done, only Mike Frost knew he was closing down the store shortly thereafter.  Nice guy how he treats friends.  The same way he has treated many of those who attempted to use his PAAS authentication service.  Especially supposedly stating he never received expensive items.

Carl Feigenbaum on the run….spending time in England, Germany, U.S. including New York City.

Mike Frost/Mike Feigenbaum always on the run…Brooklyn, N.Y., Richmond Hill, N.Y., Tamarac, Florida, Hollywood, Florida, Pembroke Pines, Florida, Cooper City, Florida, Plantation, Florida. Very early on when he lived in Brooklyn he did use the name Michael F. Feigenbaum his wife used the name Toni A. Feigenbaum.  These names are most likely on their marriage license.

Mike Frost a liar?  Like Carl Feigenbaum he can’t control himself. You’ve read dozens of stories posted by Frost of me being a child molester, selling drugs in Colorado, being a wanted man, selling narcotics,  fabricates a story of having sex with my own daughter, thrown out of IADA-CC, removed from PAAS, forger and so much more. This is all a fabrication in Frost’s mind.  What kind of person, what kind of sick mind can think and publish these things?  Is this the type of person you want to send you items for authentication?  Resemblance?  Amazingly, just like Carl Feigenbaum, his attorney found  “reasons of insanity.”

There is a book in progress on Michael Frost/Feigenbaum.  It should contain somewhere between 15-18 chapters. It will have many, many illustrations and looks to be about a minimum of 150 pages.  Presently three chapters have been finished but not proof read.  It will be most interesting for those who like to read about crime, fraud, deceit, major theft and more.  Not too much more to be read here on Mike Frost / Dr. Michael Frost /Michael Feigenbaum on autograph planet. Saving it all for the book.

However focus will be on many of the bloopers discovered and made by an incompetent quasi autograph authenticator Mike Frost.  Mike Frost while laughing once said to me in front of others: "authenticating is a joke, anyone can be an autograph authenticator, all you need is a one cent letterhead and a postage stamp and you're in business." He couldn't be more wrong and proved it!   Postings on www.autograph planet.com on very regular basis will be proof why to avoid PAAS (Professional Autograph Authentication Services).  Maybe more collectors and dealers will understand why so many have said it’s the service for the fraud industry and forgers.  They have a place to go to get spurious items aurthenticated as genuine, of course for a fee.

Mike Frost of PAAS aka Mike Feigenbaum – Could His DNA

be Related to Jack The Ripper

I’m sure all of you have finished high school.  Many have gone on to college. Others have gone into the military. Exposed to many thousands of people in your lifetime, how many of you have run into someone with the last name Feigenbaum?

In all my years only one!  It is Mike Frost’s daughter, Michelle Feigenbaum who let the cat out of the bag and goes by her real last name Feigenbaum.  My hat’s off to her.   Maybe, the youngster in the family is kept in the dark!

Mike Frost, her father uses only the last name Frost. 

Richard Scott, Mike’s brother uses only the last name Scott.

Judy Scott, Richard’s wife uses the last name Scott like Mike’s brother

Toni Amato, Mike’s wife comes up with a different last name.

Bobby Amato, Mike’s son uses the same last name as his mother.

The only person in the family who uses their real last name “Feigenbaum” is Mike’s daughter Michelle. 

Illustrated below is a check made payable to Michelle from a person in the autograph industry.  The check was a loan to help pay her mother and father’s debts.

The light item above is an envelope from Michelle Feigenbaum of Pembroke Pines which included a partial payment for the loan of $1,200 for her mon and dad.

Other cry’s for loans came from Toni Amato who found sucker’s like Ralph Oko known as The Check Man.  After the loan was made, Ralph spent months trying to get Toni Amato to take his calls.   Her phone screens messages. There is no record he was ever paid back.

It is very possible that a long time family secret of using the name “Feigenbaum” has been kept from the youngster in the family?

Why will none of these people use their real last name Feigenbaum? 

As scarce as this last name is, could this be the tie with a possible grandfather they wish to forget and hide from Michelle.

Carl Feigenbaum

Carl Feigenbaum, was executed by electric chair at Sing Sing prison on 1 September 1894, for the murder of Juliana Hoffman, who was his landlord. The murder occurred at 542 East Sixth Street, New York. Mrs Hoffman's son, Michael, was awoken by the sound of screaming, and on venturing to investigate, found Feigenbaum, who had recently taken a room there, attempting to cut his mothers throat. Feigenbaum lunged at the boy, knife in hand, but Michael fled through an open window. Feigenbaum stabbed Mrs Hoffman, before fleeing out of the rear window, throwing the knife away as he fled, he was arrested later that night. Feigenbaum told his lawyer, 'I have for years suffered from a singular disease which induces an all absorbing passion, this passion manifests itself in a desire to kill and mutilate every woman who falls in my way, I am unable to control myself'. Almost the whole case against Feigenbaum rests with the testimony of William S. Lawton. If it hadn’t been for Lawton, nobody would even remember Feigenbaum today.

Lawton wrote of the confession: “When Feigenbaum was in the Tombs awaiting trial I saw him several times. The evidence in his case seemed so clear that  I cast about for a theory of insanity. Certain actions denoted a decided mental weakness somewhere. When I asked him point blank:

Second, according to Lawton the evidence against his client in the murder of Juliana Hoffman was “so clear” that he was forced to look at an insanity defence in order to try and save his clients life. In this context we see that the “confession” conveniently offers Lawton exactly what he was desperately looking for: evidence of insanity.

Look  at ALL the similarities between Mike Frost / Dr. Michael Frost / Mike Feigenbaum and Carl Feigenbaum.

Mike Frost has had numerous problems with his landlords.  Evicted from premises, court order. Chapel Trail Associates LLC Plaintiff.  Defendant, Michael G. Frost also known as Michael Feigenbaum.  Distress for rent. Case # CACE08010218

Ocean Walk Mall LLC Plaintiff, defendant  Michael Frost, removal of tenant. Case #COCE98017723

Village Shoppes Assoc. Ltd Plaintiff, defendant Collectibles of the Stars, Mike Frost., removal of tenant +, removal of tenant and damages.

Carl Feigenbaum killed his landlord!   Mike frost had numerous problems with landlords.

Mike Frost being a fraud.  Calls himself Dr. Frost…more on this later.  Calling card for Dr. Mike Frost which was offered on his from desk at The Show Emporium for a few years.

When this fraud was exposed to the general public, Frost claimed the Stephen Koschal must have made up the cards.  He went into denial,  basically admitting it was fraudulent.

Just like Carl Feigenbaum who killed his woman landlord, Frost goes after women.

Frost focuses on my partner Pat.  The difference between Pat and his wife Toni Amato  are day’s and night’s apart.

Frost hates Pat Claren. He knows her well.  He has always been very jealous of her knowing her qualifications as compared to his own wife.  Pat is a college graduate, a pioneer in forensic nursing, became the first Nurse Investigator for the County of Essex and the State of Nw Jersey. She worked along with legendary Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Joseph H. Davis and Dr. Bruce Hymer. She befriended the famous Dr. Joshua Perper, pathologist on the Anna Nicole Smith case. Pat was chosen to be Jimmy Carter's nurse during his work in Florida on Habitat for Humanity.

Frosts wife  Tony Amato, will not even use his last name. She has a menial job at Cracker Barrel and her name is used as an autograph expert on Frost's PAAS web site. Just a continuation by Frost to deceive, using his wife’s other name appears to be a male authenticator.

More fraud and deceit by  Frost/Feigenbaum.  Frost stoops this low.   As many times I have been in Frost’s shop there was always another person there.  A person who seemed to hang out in the shop, a very close friend of Mike Frost/Feigenbaum.   INSIDE this shop, which is headquarters for PAAS, quasi Professional Autograph Authentication Services, Frost ran a hot dog and Jewish potato knish stand, trying desperately not to get mustard on his certificates of authentication.

Frost told this ole sap that he spends so much time in the store, why doesn’t he purchase the hot dog stand and make some money while he was here.  The deal was done, only Mike Frost knew he was closing down the store shortly thereafter.  Nice guy how he treats friends.  The same way he has treated many of those who attempted to use his PAAS authentication service.  Especially supposedly stating he never received expensive items.

Carl Feigenbaum on the run….spending time in England, Germany, U.S. including New York City.

Mike Frost/Mike Feigenbaum on the run…Brooklyn, N.Y., Richmond Hill, N.Y., Tamarac, Florida, Hollywood, Florida, Pembroke Pines, Florida, Cooper City, Florida, Plantation, Florida. Very early on when he lived in Brooklyn he did use the name Michael F. Feigenbaum his wife used the name Toni A. Feigenbaum.  These names are apparently on their marriage license.

Mike Frost a liar?  Like Carl Feigenbaum he can’t control himself. You’ve read dozens of stories posted by Frost of me being a child molester, selling drugs in Colorado, being a wanted man, selling narcotics,  fabricates a story of having sex with my own daughter, thrown out of IADA-CC, removed from PAAS, forger and so much more. This is all a fabrication in Frost’s mind.  What kind of person can think and publish these things?  Resemblance?  Amazingly, just like Carl Feigenbaum, his attorney found  “reasons of insanity.”

There is a book in progress on Michael Frost/Feigenbaum.  It should contain somewhere between 15-18 chapters. It will have many, many illustrations and looks to be about a minimum of 150 pages.  Presently three chapters have been finished but not proof read.  It will be most interesting for those who like to read about crime, fraud, deceit, major theft and more.  Not too much more to be read here on Mike Frost / Dr. Michael Frost /Michael Feigenbaum on autograph planet. Saving it all for the book.

However focus will be on many of the bloopers discovered made by an incompetent quasi autograph authenticator Mike Frost.  Postings on a very regular basis of why to avoid PAAS (Professional Autograph Authentication Services).  Maybe more will be understood why so many have said it’s the service for the fraud industry and forgers.

You need to be a member of Autograph Planet to add comments!

Join Autograph Planet

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I follow this site like most of my collecting friends on a regular basis. I am shocked by Mike Frost's of PAAS filthy, disgusting response. Anyone can see from this where his mind is. A genuine pig. I will make sure everyone I know will never use PAAS, EVER!  This pig needs to be removed from this wonderful hobby.

• That's disgusting and sick.   Who would do business with PAAS?  I know he treats his customers like crap but I've never read anything so sick in all my life.

• This is a reply email  regarding this story to Stephen Koschal from Mike Frost using a name well documented to him. Those who speak the truth abut Frost/Feigenbaum and his PAAS will be treated this way.

Fwd: Claren/ Koschal: Public Sex Offender Registry Search    
    Sat, Apr 18, 2020 3:13 pm
     (mizza4513@aol.com)To:you + 1 more Details

{Pat Claren 68 year old Transgender prostitute back in the news.}

Loves sucking penis and loves to masturbate young children while her Boyfriend and Sex Offender Stephen Koschal films the acts.
    Koschal once was knocked out for trying to touch and begging to suck Michael Frost/ Frigenbaums penis .
    It was later reveled that Stephen Koschal once during an autograph show molested Frost's son and several of his friends in the Men's Bathroom of the hotel.
    He was then with the beautiful and brilliant Lynne Keys whom he left for Pat Claren the filthy  Transgender prostitute .
This reply was deleted.